Name: RACEANU TEODOR CORNEL
Marital Status: Married
Education: Bucharest Polytechnic University – Faculty of Automatics; M.Sc.-1970
Address: CRAIOVA, ROMANIA
Phone: +40 251 417 407;
Mobile: +40 722 339 687;
Languages: English = Good Level
French = Good Level
Russian = Poor Level
PC: Windows XP, Word, Excel, Power Point, FrontPage, Corel, OrCAD, AutoCAD, FoxPro, INFOWORKS, SETROUTE
2012 [Feb-May] Kashagan Field Development Project , Karabatan Site, KAZAKHSTAN;
Instrument Engineer in TLT Instrument Department Team of Bonatti S.p.A. Kazakhstan Branch - ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
2011-2009 S.C. CALA S.A. Tg-Mures, Romania
Senior Instrument Engineer concerned with maintenance of instruments used for:
- horizontal directed drilling procedure consisting of placing without holing of cables, pipes or tubes, under track bends, the platform of the station lines and C.F. marshalling, national or county roads, and so on;
- services of visualizing and diagnosis of the pipes condition, with data saved and presentated photographically and by video (both, on optical and magnetic support).
2008 AKAKUS OIL EXPLORATIONS [joint venture of REPSOL Oil Explorations], Ubari, LIBYA; El-Sharara NC 115/186 Field Development Project, Construction Department, member of ALIBRANDI IMPIANTI – Aulia, ITALY team;
Senior Instrument & Control Inspector concerned with:
Routine Inspection of installations and commissioning activities to follow
standards and procedures. Prepare construction reports, collect data and witness
key installation activities.
2007 ENI-Congo (Brazaville) – Pointe Noire;
Training Instructor of SERINTEL – Rome , ITALY for ENI Congo technicians at ENI Congo ‘Training Center’, about “INSTRUMENTATION MAINTENANCE” (including the translation of training matters from English to French);
2006-2005 ROD Integrated Development Project – Hassi Mesaoud, ALGERIA
Maintenance Department at a OIL SEPARATION PLANT operated by “GSA” Groupe Sonatrach – AGIP (Algeria – Italy);
Instrument Specialist concerned with:
- preventive and corrective maintenance and trouble shouting activities for the instrumentation equipments (from field to marshalling cabinets) connected to plant’s instrumentation sub-systems: DCS (Honeywell), PLCs (Allen Bradley, HIMA) and ESD (Honeywell) through marshalling and controller cabinet’s hardware interfaces, interlock loops (according to the ladder and/or logic diagrams and cause & effect charts) using: block diagrams with all cabinets, peripherals and interconnections, interconnecting wiring diagrams, wiring diagrams of the input-output terminal blocks or plugs (for system and packages’ UCP cabinets);
- using company’s system for maintenance management;
- on the job training of local instrument staff with various instruments (Masoneilan, Fisher-Rosemount, Magnetrol, ABB, Honeywell, Rotork, Iris Uniscan, a.o.) associated to the following equipments and packages: Stabilizer Reboiler Boustead International Ltd; Instrument and Utility Air skid: Atlas – Copco compressors, Filters and Dryers package (Fores Engineering) cotrolled by Allen Bradley PLC; Flash Gas compressors (low and medium pressure) Man Turbo, a. o.;
2005-2004 ROD Integrated Development Project – Hassi Mesaoud, ALGERIA
Operation Department – BHP BILLITON (England) team, at a OIL SEPARATION PLANT;
Instrument Operator concerned with:
- commissioning and start-up activities (loop checking) of instruments connected to plant’s instrumentation sub-systems: DCS (Honeywell), PLCs (Allen Bradley, HIMA) and ESD (Honeywell) through marshalling and controller cabinet’s hardware interfaces;
- interlock loops checks according to the ladder and/or logic diagrams and cause & effect charts using: block diagrams with all cabinets, peripherals and interconnections, interconnecting wiring diagrams, wiring diagrams of the input-output terminal blocks or plugs (for system and packages’ UCP cabinets);
- commissioning of the Control Panels of the Wellheads (WCP) and of the Intermediate Field Manifolds (IFMs) equipped with local RTUs feeding information to a distributed SCADA system;
- using company’s HSE system for PTW management.
2004 PHU MY FERTILIZERS PROJECT – Phu My, VIETNAM
Commissioning Department – TECHNIP (Italy) team, at a AMMONIA PLANT;
Instrument Engineer concerned with:
- commissioning and start-up activities on instrument systems in Compression and Refrigeration Sub-systems (from field to CR and MCC) for field mounted automation devices like: pressure, temperature & level transmitters, local controllers, solenoid valves, booster relays, control valves, pressure, temperature & level switches, Bentley-Nevada probes;
- automation loops checks from field (on steam turbines and compressors) to marshalling room and DCS room.
2003 MOBIL PETROLEUM NIGERIA UNLIMITED – Eket, NIGERIA
Designing Department – ILF (Germany) team, at some WELLHEAD & PRODUCTION PLATFORMS;
Instrument Design Engineer concerned with Instrumentation Design for:
- OSO Restoration Project : Instrument Demolition and Construction packages for Compression Section damaged by fire on OSO Production Platform;
- Engineering to Merge East Area Project & Wellhead Platforms Revamp Project: The scope of this project was Engineering to merge EAP Front End Engineering Design deliverables with the WRP Detail Design deliverables (for 14 Wellhead Platforms and 4 Production Platforms) and to solve issues associated with interactions between the two projects, regarding the Wellhead Pneumatic Control Panel and SCADA.
2003-2002 KACHAGANAK INTEGRATED ORGANIZATION – KAZAKHSTAN Training Department – COMERINT (Italy) team, at a GAS AND CONDENSATE SEPARATION PLANT;
Instrument On The Job Training Instructor concerned with Instrumentation Training of local Instrument Technicians about: Principles of Process Control. Basics of Troubleshooting of Process Instrumentation System, Principles of Process Alarm Applications, Predictive Maintenance, Operations and Maintenance, using Training Cards and Training Evaluation Forms.
2002-2001 KARACHAGANAK DEVELOPMENT PROJECT – KAZAKHSTAN
Construction Department – SAIPEM (Italy) team, which construct a GAS AND CONDENSATE SEPARATION PLANT;
Instrument Engineer concerned with:
-primary and secundary cable tray lay-out; -cable pulling;
-designing steel suports for instruments and instrument junction boxes and gland plates for electrical sub-stations and control rooms;
-instruments and instrument junction boxes location; -instrument installation;
-preparing Instrument Calibration Laboratory and starting calibration operations.
-using INFOWORKS, a BECHTEL data base software for drawing management;
-using SETROUTE a BECHTEL software for: managent of cables and equipments; cable reel management; cable routing for electrical installation (to obtain ‘Pulling Cards’); special reports (Equipment Schedule, Cable Schedule, Installation Cards).
2001-1999 S.C. COMRANADO S. R. L – Craiova, ROMANIA
Instrument Engineer with main responsibilities:
-manufacturing, pre-commissioning and commissioning radio-controlled acting devices for high-power electric energy relays (using MOTOROLA and SIEMENS products);
-pre-commissioning, commissioning and put in operation Industrial Automation Systems with PCs, using versatile sensor-to-computer interface units for remote data acquisition and control (SCADA), with EIA RS-485 / RS-232 communication protocols, connected through telephone or radio support with PCs.
1998-1997 ELEME PETROCHEMICALS Co. Ltd., Port-Harcourt, NIGERIA
Maintenance Department - COMERINT (ItalY) team, Instrument Technician, concerned with:
-field corrective and periodical maintenance, checks and overhauling of instruments in UTILITIES, OFF-SITES, PROCESS EFFLUENT TREATMENT FACILITIES and OLEFINS Plants;
- repairing and verifying automation devices in the instrumentation workshop and replacing in the field the bad ones with the good ones;
-replacing and/or modifying wiring diagrams in damaged local control equipment (compressor's local panel, burner's control box;
-computer - based database for documents, instruments and spare parts (using FoxPro 2.6 and EXCEL 5);
-on the job training of local instrument technicians.
1996 TUPRAS IZMIT REFINERY, Izmit, TURKEY
Construction Department - SNAMPROJETTI team, Instrument Technician concerned with:
-instrument specific activities for construction of UTILITIES and HYDROCRACKING Plant ( a SNAMPROGETTI-ITALY & UOP-USA Refinery project);
-field mounting of all kind of automation devices: transmitters, local controllers, solenoid valves, booster relays, pressure, temperature & level switches,
-precommissioning, commissioning, start-up and normal running activities on instrument systems in HYDROCRACKING Plant (from field to CR and MCC);
-automation loops installation (in field, on steam turbine and compressors, in marshalling room and DCS room);
-on-the-job training of local personnel.
1996-1971 DOLJCHIM SA, Craiova, ROMANIA
Maintenance Department, Instrument Engineer, Instrument Superviser and Instrument (Workshop) Officer in-Charge concerned with:
-carrying out maintenance of instrumentation systems in the Ammonia, Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Nitric Acid, Storage Area, Water Treatment Plant,Bagging Lines, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Utilities and Power Generating Plants.